Iran Tourist Debit Card
As you cannot use your Visa or Mastercard in Iran, these credit cards help you purchase anything you want in Iran with Iran currency ( Rials). Also you can use all the payment channels in Iran, like ATM, Mobile apps, POS, internet payment, online shopping, etc.
Iran credit card for tourists can be recharged by other currencies as well, like USD, EURO, and AED.
How to get Iran bank credit card?
The National Bank of Iran in Imam Khomeini Airport is the best place you can get an Iran tourist card on your own. Right when you arrived in Iran and you passed through the passport check, there is a branch of National Bank of Iran to launch your Iran credit card. The only document you are required to provide is your valid visa and passport. The expiry date of your credit card depends on tour visa expiry date.
Advantages of Iran credit card for tourists?
- They can be used in any POS terminals in Iran
- It is not required to open a new bank account
- You can use transfer money to other Iranian credit cards, purchase all domestic flights, charge your Iranian sim card, etc.
- You can recharge your tourist card by Euro and AED.
- Balance inquiry is possible through ATM, POS terminals, internet.
- You can exchange the remaining amount of your Iran credit card into other international currencies.
- You can receive cash at ATMs up to 2,000,000 Rials per day.
You cannot transfer money to your tourist card by other credit cards.
In case you you need any help or have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact us.