Experience hospitable Iranians with friendly faces, ancient History and Timeless charms!
Iran Budget Tour (9days)
Departure: Upon Request
Best Time: All Year Around
Day 1: Arrive Tehran
Transfer from airport to hotel. Tehran as capital city of Iran is a megalopolis. This city is home to many invaluable museums to some we will pay a visit. O/N Tehran
- Archeological (national) Museum: thanks to the immense volume, diversity and quality of its monuments, it ranks as one of the few most significant museums of the world.
- Imperial Crown Jewels Museum: is home to a vast number of unsurpassed precious gems.
- Glass & Ceramic Museum: is devoted to ceramics, glass, enamel, pottery and porcelain.
Day 2: Tehran- Bus to Isfahan
Continue visiting Tehran with two more museums. Take an evening bus to Isfahan. O/N Isfahan
- Sa’dabad Complex: was impressively built by Pahlavi dynasty and currently is the official residence of the President of Iran.
- Carpet Museum: carpet-weaving, dating back to the Bronze Age, is a renowned manifestation of Iranian culture and art.
Day 3: Isfahan
Isfahan entitled “Half the World” is the legendary city of traditional Islamic archeology and turquoise domes. O/N Isfahan
- Naqsh-e-Jahan Square: the second huge square of the world after Beijing’s Tiananmen Square.
- Sheikh Lotfollah and Jameh Abbasi Mosques: are brilliant masterpieces of Islamic-Persian architecture.
- Aliqapu, Chehel Sutoon and Hasht Behesht Palaces: renowned garden palaces that Isfahan is famous for.
- Isfahan bazaar: purchase traditional arts & crafts.
Day 4: Isfahan- Bus to Shiraz
Continue discovering the other cultural sights of Isfahan. Take an evening bus to Shiraz. O/N Shiraz
- Isfahan Jame’ mosque: a gallery of the progress of Islamic architecture.
- Vank Church: a typical example of the Christian churches of Armenia.
Day 5: Shiraz
Shiraz is the center of Persian culture and sophistication, gardens and poetry. O/N Shiraz
- Karim Khan Palace, Vakil mosque, Vakil Bazaar and Saray-e-moshir: the highlights of Shiraz when it was the capital of Iran during Zand Dynasty.
- Nasir al-molk mosque:
- Hafez tomb: pay homage to the mystic poet who impressed everyone with his mastery.
- Sa’di tomb: a philosopher poet who was a tourist and the author of Golestan and Boostan.
- Ali-Ebn-e-Hamzeh shrine: with marvelous beauties.
- Jahan Nama Garden, Delgosha Garden: gardens are the manifestation of Shiraz.
Day 6: Persepolis- Bus to Yazd
You will see the fabulous world heritage site of Persepolis and Necropolis. Take an evening bus to Yazd. O/N Yazd
- Persepolis: the capital of Achaemenid Empire was founded by Darius, the Great in 518 B.C. was not only a governmental palace but also a center for festivals.
- Necropolis: the magnificent burial place of Achaemenid kings with seven bas-reliefs dating back to Elamite and Sassanid era.
Day 7: Yazd
Yazd, the oldest adobe city is juxtaposed to the central deserts of Iran. O/N Yazd
- Jame Mosque: is crowned by the highest minarets in Iran. The portal facade is decorated in dazzling blue tiles from top to bottom.
- Alexander Prison or Ziaiyeh School,
- Walking in the world heritage Old town.
Day 8: Yazd
This ancient city which is decorated by stunning mosques is a combination of different religions. O/N Yazd
- Fire Temple: a Zoroastrian holy place for ritual purity.
- Dakhmeh (Tower of Silence): a circular structure used by Zoroastrians for exposure the dead to hunting birds.
- Henna pounding workshops:
- Water Museum:
- Doulat Abad Garden:
- Zourkhaneh: a traditional Persian gymnasium in which the athletes do rhythmic and regular exercise to particular style of music.
Day 9: Tehran- depart Iran
Take a bus or train to Tehran, Depart Iran.
Tour services Include
Accommodation: 3-4 star hotels
Transportation based on your request
Invitation letter for Iran visa (Iran visa Authorization Number)
English speaking guide (driver guide) for whole the trip
Suitable AC vehicle for whole the trip
Bottled water per day
Tour services Exclude
Visa Stamp Fee
Lunch and dinner
Tips and Personal expenses